If you’re interested in learning how to protect your business against
card-not-present fraud, Quova‘s new white paper, “Geolocation – Knowing Your
Enemy,” may be of interest.
This paper addresses how Quova’s customers are using IP geolocation
technology to minimize fraudulent online orders, limit manual reviews and reduce
false positives by:
- Recognizing mismatches between credit card billing locations and IP
- Blocking orders from specific “high risk” countries
- Flagging orders with problematic domain name extensions
- Identifying and declining or reviewing orders forwarded by anonymous proxy
- Detecting uncharacteristic behavior from analysis of user profiles
- Establishing unlikely time patterns for location or frequency of shopping
To learn more, download
a copy today.